More About The Doctor
This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)
Dr. Diaa El-Mowafi Has 35 years’ experience in:
All varieties of Laparoscopic surgeries including:
_ Ectopic pregnancy.
– Removal of ovarian cysts and tumors.
– Removal of uterine myomas.
– Lysis of adhesions.
– Removal of lost IUCD.
– Tubal ligation for sterilization.
. All varieties of Hysteroscopic surgeries including:
- Removal of intrauterine septum.
- Lysis of intrauterine adhesions.
- Removal of intrauterine polyps.
- Removal of missed IUCD.
- Endometrial resection or ablasion for abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Removal of myomas.
. High risk pregnancy and deliveries.
. Normal pregnancy and delivery.
. Colposcopy and early cancer detection.
. Infertility and assisted reproductive techniques.
. Repeated pregnancy loss.
. Prolapse and plastic gynecological surgeries.
. Uterine and pelvic tumors.
- Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine and University Hospitals, Egypt.
- Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, College of Medicine, Sharjah University, UAE.
- Fellow, Wayne State University, USA.
- Educator, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA.
- Fellow, Tutor, Lecturer and Examiner, Geneva University, Switzerland.
- Former consultant and Head of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department, King Khalid General Hospital, Saudi Arabia.
- Former consultant, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Zulekha Hospital, Dubai.
- Member, New York Academy of Sciences, USA.
- Editorial Advisor, OBGYN.net, USA.
- Member, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (GFMER), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Member, Egyptian Fertility and Sterility Society.
- Member, Egyptian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Diseases.
- Member, Directory Board of Society of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Egypt.
- Career Related Activities:
- Coordinator, WHO Collaborating Center, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Referee, Middle East Fertility Society Journal.
- Assessor, Associate professors promotion, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Chosen Personality:
- One of the most influential and important people in the scientific communities. Who's Who in Science and Engineering® 2002-2003, USA.
- One of One Thousand Great Scientists® 2002-2003, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
- One of 2000 Outstanding Scientists of the 21st Century®, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.