Check Out Our Mother's Day Special Dermatology Offer Packages:
About Dermatology and Skin Care Department
At GPH, we have the Best Female Dermatologists in Dubai to serve you with the best treatment you deserve. Dermatology procedures in Dubai can improve the appearance of the skin, correcting wrinkles and scars, and treating other skin conditions such as: Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Stretch mark removal, Cellulite,Rosacea and Psoriasis. Some of our Dermatologists specialize in cosmetic dermatology in Dubai using the latest techniques in skin treatments. The Department of Dermatology offers expert medical and cosmetic care for disorders of the skin, hair and nails. Different types of skin conditions demand specialized treatments. At GPH, our wide range of aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments can help you achieve healthier, younger looking skin. By repairing skin damage and showing you ways to care for your skin, our highly qualified experts will ensure you look your absolute best, irrespective of your age. All combined with the professional treatment for traditional skin diseases disorders.
Useful info and health tips from the best dermatologist
Sun exposure, acne or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred. If you want your skin to look smoother and younger, consider a chemical peel, which uses a chemical solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers. A chemical peel, also called chemexfoliation or derma peeling, is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Although chemical peels are used mostly on the face, they can also be used to improve the skin on your neck and hands.
You can improve
• Acne or acne scars
• Age and liver spots
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Irregular skin pigmentation
• Rough skin and scaly patches
• Sun-damaged skin
Precautions after Laser Hair Removal
• Immediately after treatment, there should be mild redness and swelling at the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours or longer. The redness may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like a sunburn.
• Makeup may be used immediately after the treatment unless there is blistering.
• Avoid sun exposure until skin has returned to its normal baseline.
• Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin. Do not use any other hair removal treatment products or services (waxing, electrolysis or tweezing) that will disturb the hair follicle in the treatment area.
• Wash the treated area and pat dry for 3 days after treatment. Do not scrub.
• Start gently scrubbing treated area on the 4th day.
• Anywhere from 5-20 days after the treatment, shedding of the surface hair may occur and this appears as new hair growth. This is not new hair growth.
• At One week post treatment, attempt to pull hairs out gently. If the hair comes out, as if unattached to the skin, proceed to pull out the hairs. Otherwise, wait 2 to 3 days and try again for up to 3 weeks.
• For 2 to 3 weeks after treatment, ideally avoid shaving the shedding hair, although if absolutely
• necessary, gently touch hair with razor. Shaving can be performed on newly growing hair.
• After the underarms are treated, ideally use a powder instead of deodorant for 24 hours after the treatment to reduce skin irritation.
• There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had a sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
• Use post-laser lotion (if available) twice a day for 3 days.