About Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
The Obstetrics Department & Best Female Gynecologist in Dubai Hospital provides world-class services to women of all ages. The department is committed to the highest standards of medical and patient care with a focus on service excellence. The department has a team of well-qualified and skilled professionals female gynecologist in Dubai (cons,spec,obs/GYN, GPS 24/7) The services offered includes delivery and obstetric care, antenatal care, laparoscopic surgery, hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, adnexal surgery, cancer detection tests, gynecological surgery, and infertility treatment, in addition, to check-up programs for all women age groups plus women well programs.
The gynecology and richness focus at Al Garhoud Private Hospital is committed to meeting the extraordinary and changing clinical needs of ladies everything being equal. We manage all parts of women's conceptive wellbeing, including the examination, screening, and treatment of different cases, for example, PCOS and fruitlessness.
To guarantee that our patients get top-quality consideration, we cautiously experience each patient profile and history to comprehend their general wellbeing condition. This honest way to deal with improving the general wellbeing and health of our female patients empowers us to give the specific consideration and consideration they need. Our full scope of clinical administrations committed to improving female wellbeing incorporates the accompanying:
Useful info and health tips
Pap smear guidelines have changed
There’s no doubt about it: A Pap smear is an important test since cervical cells are swabbed and tested for many conditions, including cervical cancer. The question is how often you need one. This is why it’s vital to tell your doctor as much as possible about your body, history, and lifestyle. “The screening guidelines have changed, so how often you need a Pap smear depends on your last results and your personal history.
Healthy tips for our pregnant Moms
You need to eat a large amount of iron, more than any other stage in your life, and this is because of the increased amount of blood in your body in order to feed your baby. Eat more meat and chicken, as well as legumes (lentils, beans) and green leafy vegetables (spinach and chard). Do not forget to eat sources of vitamin C (lemons, oranges, cantaloupe, broccoli, green pepper) during meals to increase the absorption of iron from legumes and vegetables.
1. Antenatal checkup and management of high-risk pregnancy
2. Management of ectopic pregnancy
3. Ultrasound service and early detection of fetal abnormalities
4. Advanced Neonatology service for preterm labors from 25 weeks pregnancy
5. Painless labor
1. Laparoscopic And Abdominal Surgeries
2. Vaginal Tightening And Reconstruction Of Prolapse
3. Laser Tightening, Whitening Of Intimate Area
4. Filler, PRP Threading Tightening Of Vagina, Reconstruction Of Vulva
5. Early Detection And Screening Of Cervical Precancerous And Cancer
7. Conization Of Cervix
8. Vaccination Of HPV
9. PCOS Diagnosis And Treatment
10. Management Of Menstrual Irregularities
11. Diagnosis Of The Causes Of Infertility
12. Uterine Abnormalities Of Uterus, Endometriosis
13. Hysteroscopy Diagnostic and Treatment