About Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
The Obstetrics &Gynecology Department provides world-class services to women of all ages.The department is committed to the highest standards of medical and patient care with focus on service excellence. The department has a team of well-qualified and skilled professionals (cons,spec,obs/gyn,gps 24/7) The services offered includes delivery and obstetric care, antenatal care, laparoscopic surgery, hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, adenexal surgery, cancer detection tests, gynecological surgery and infertility treatment in addition to check up programs for all women agegroups plus women well programs.
Useful info and health tips
Pap smear guidelines have changed
There’s no doubt about it: A Pap smear is an important test, since cervical cells are swabbed and tested for many conditions, including cervical cancer. The question is how often you need one. This is why it’s vital to tell your doctor as much as possible about your body, history and lifestyle. “The screening guidelines have changed, so how often you need a Pap smear depends on your last results and your personal history.
Healthy tips for our pregnant Moms
You need to eat a large amount of iron, more than any other stage in your life,and this is because of the increased amount of blood in your body in order to feed your baby. Eat more meat and chicken, as well as legumes (lentils, beans) and green leafy vegetables (spinach and chard). Do not forget to eat source of vitamin C (lemons, oranges, cantaloupe, broccoli, green pepper) during meals to increase the bsorption of iron from legumes and vegetables.
1. ANTENATAL CHECK UP AND MANAGEMENT OF HIGH RISK PREGNANCY
2. MANAGEMENT OF ECTOPIC PREGNANCY
3. ULTRASOUND SERVECE AND EARLY DETECTION OF FETAL ABNORMALITIES
4. ADVANCED NEONATOLOGY SERVICE FOR PRETERM LABOURS FROM 25 WEEKS PREGNANCY
5. PAINLESS LABOUR
1. LAPRASCOPIC AND ABDOMINAL SURGERIES
2. VAGINAL TIGHTINING AND RECOSTRUCTION OF PROLAPSE
3. LAZER TIGHTINING ,WHITENING OF INTIME AREA
4. FILLER,PRP THREADING TIGHTINING OF VAGINA,RECONSRUCTION OF VULVA
5. EARLY DETECTION AND SCREENING OF CERVICAL PRECANCERUS AND CANCER
7. CONIZATION OF CERVIX
8. VACCINATION OF HPV
9. PCOS DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
10. MANAGEMENT OF MENSTRUAL IRREGULARITIS
11. DIAGNOSIS OF THE CAUSES OF INFERTILITY
12. UTRINE ABNORMALITIES OF UTERUS ,ENDOMETRIOSIS
13. HYSTEROSCOPY DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT