Dr. Saba Al Marush who was born in France and has finished her Specialized Qualification in Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery from the well-known University hospital of Besançon in France, after finishing her high degree in Plastic Surgery, she got her multiple post graduate degrees from the top ranked, most prestigious Universities in Paris “ University of Paris V, University of Paris VII” where she extended her experience in the wound healing and management, and got her higher degree in Aesthetic Injection as fillers and Botox, she went also to the famous Medical College of Nancy to get a post graduate degree in the Face Surgeries, and the Prestigious Versailles University to get a post graduate degree in Medical Laser. Dr. Saba has extensive experience in many fields of cosmetic surgery; she is interested in Body Surgeries, and got her wide experience after doing many surgeries in this field.
Before working in Dubai, she worked in many private and teaching hospitals in France where she got a wide experience in all Plastic and Reconstructive procedures in general, she worked in:
Hospital of Hotel Dieu, Paris, France.
University Hospital of Necker, Paris, France.
European Hospital, Georges Pompidou, Paris, France.
Clinique du Louvre, Paris, France.
Hospital of Gonesse, France.
University Hospital of Besançon, France.
Clinique de l’Yvette,Longjumeau, France.
Dr. Saba has a special interest in Vaser Liposculpturing “Vaser Hi-Def or VHD”, Liposuction, Fat transfer to the face or body like Brazilian Butt Augmentation, Abdominoplasty “Tummy Tuck”.
With her delicate feminine touch and paying attention to the details and the patient needs as well, she offers considerate and compassionate care to provide the best possible results.
She believes in individualized and personalized treatment plans before starting any procedure.
- University Diploma in Facial surgery -Nancy- France
- University Diploma in Fillers and injections-Paris- France
- University Diploma in Medical lasers-Paris- France
- University Diploma in Microsurgery-Paris- France
- University Diploma in Burns, wound healing and necrosis-Paris- France
- University Diploma in surgical and functional Anatomy-Paris- France
- EPSS Cultural Committee Chairperson
- ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- EPSS EMA (Emirates Plastic Surgery Society Emirates Medical Association)
- ISPRES (International Society of Plastic and Regenerative Surgery)
- ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgery)
- Emirates Red Crescent
- GMC (General Medical Council)
- IMA (Iraqi Medical Council)