Dr. Shrutika has an vast experience of 10 years in ِAnesthesia, Pain Management and Post Operative Intensive Care. She provided her medical services in India in Goverment hospital.
Her core competency is management of difficult airway, epidural for labour Analgesia, USG guided blocks for post operative pain management, high risk ASA III & IV patients, post operative critical care and interventional pain management.
- M B B S in Government Medical College, Baroda, Gujarat, India 2006
- M D (Anesthesia) - Sayajirao Medical College & Hospital, Vadodara, Gujarat, India 2010
- Diploma in Interventional Pain Management "DIPM" from Montpellier University - France 2015
- European Diploma in Anesthesia & Intensive Care "EDAIC" - UK 2016
- Fellow of College of Anesthesia Ireland (FCAI) 2017
- Indian Society of Anesthsiologists (ISA)
- Indian Society of Study of Pain (ISSP)
- Indian College of Anesthsiologists (ICA)
- Research Society of Anesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology (RSACP)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- European Society of Anesthesia (ESA)
- Academy of Regional Anesthesia India (AORA)